- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
„Innovation Pathways to Sustainability“
27. September 2022 @ 15:30 - 17:00
The Transdisciplinary Research Area “Innovation and Technology for Sustainable Futures” (TRA Sustainable Futures) at the University of Bonn continues its Distinguished Lecturers Series “Innovation Pathways to Sustainability” and, in cooperation with the Center for Development Research (ZEF) cordially invites you to the next issue:
- “Global to Local to Global Analysis of Systems Sustainability”
- Dr. Thomas Hertel, Distinguished Professor of Agricultural Economics at Purdue University and recipient of the Alexander von Humboldt Research Prize in 2022
- Tuesday September 27, 2022, 15:30 h CES
The Lecture will be held via Zoom, also a limited number of seats will be available on site at ZEF (please register here if you are interested).
Please note that registration is mandatory to attend in person.
The access link for the lecture is:
Meeting-ID: 933 6920 2266 / Code: 939753
Please note that lectures will be recorded and published afterwards.
The lecture series on Innovation Pathways to Sustainability is a forum for high profile and internationally visible scientists who are active in academia or at the science-policy interface. The lectures address an interdisciplinary audience of experts from natural, social, and engineering sciences as well as representatives from international and implementation-oriented organizations.